Monday, March 12, 2007

Photos/Comments

I hope you enjoy the production photos that I have posted. I can promise that there will be many more to come. Also, please make some comments on any of these posts so far. I would love to know who is reading this (I have almost no idea) and what you like to see. All you have to do is click on the "Comments" link right below the post. I have changed the settings of this blog to allow for annomous comments so please post your name. Or, if you have a Gmail account you can sign in with it on the comments page and post that way.

Thanks for reading,

Paul

P.S.
Special thanks to Paul Ward for posting the first and only comment so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's all great stuff, the photos of the characters, sets and work area. Keep 'em coming, Paul.
Bruce and Melissa Ward