Saturday, May 19, 2007

Blogs To See

Our claymation related blog is up and running now. A Film By Sam Ward contains news, pictures, comics, and other stuff dedicated to the world in which our claymation films exist. Go check it out!

Also, if you are into video games, UltraRobotNinja (a friend of mine) has just started a blog about all things gaming related. His first post is about his experiences and thoughts on the Halo 3 Beta (which I got to play with him last night). If you don't know what that means then this may not be the blog for you.

That's all for now.

Paul

1 comment:

Unknown said...

'ello ducky!
I just want you to know your blog is so cool. This is my first time really using this site, how do I "add you to my friend's list" or whatever? I am a lost blond:)
Thnx man. Hope your family's doing well; I love hearing from you guys and I pray for all the Hopeful helpful HIP Happy hoppin' Hoppes.