Friday, April 6, 2007

A safe arrival

I made it! After many hours of flying and waiting I have emerged victorious in my battle over the airport monster. The Internet monster, however, is another matter. The night I got here the odds were stacked against me as I tried desperately to find a connection. As you can see it was only a matter of time before I conquered that as well. (I have to make all this stuff sound dramatic or it is not as interesting to read)

Well, I had better introduce the family so that when I mention them later you will not be confused. First off we have Sam. Sam is my little foster Thai brother who my parents will be keeping until he is 2. Right now he is 7 months old, and very photogenic.


Next we have Steven. After being the youngest for 13 years he finally has a little sibling.


Then there is David. With the older siblings off to college in the States, he is now the oldest one around.


Next is Mom (LeaAnn). I don't know if the fact that I can't remember her age is a good or a bad thing.


And finally Dad (Bill). I'm not even tempted to ask him how old he is. (Why I chose age as the defining factoid that you should know about my family is beyond even my comprehension.)



There they are. Now you know. Everything. There. Is. To. Know...
Jet Lag...
brain...
shutting...
down...
writing...

getting...

stupid...

mosquito...

eating...

me...

goodnight.

No comments: