Saturday, April 14, 2007

This is not the perfect blog

As I am sure you are already aware. This is not the perfect blog. I spell stuff incorrectly, my facts aren't always straight, I don't post everyday, and now I will begin posting out of order. Stuff is happening so fast now that I don't have time to write about what is going on as it happens. The last two days were very full and interesting and will take a while to write about. But now we are sitting in the Bangkok airport waiting for out plane to take us to Beijing, China. My external hard drive with all my pictures on it is packed away in my checked bag and I may not get be able to set it all up in the same place that I get Internet while we are in China. I may not get Internet there at all.

So... My blog will be confusing and the pictures of my last few days in Thailand, pictures of China, and all my videos may have to wait until I get back to California. I will try and write about things as I get the chance but it will probably be brief. Sorry. You will just have to deal with it.

No comments: